Saturday, June 5, 2010

New Post in the coming days

I am sorry I have not had the opportunity to post many articles as of late. I have been doing a lot of school lately and this has hindered my ability to keep up with the blog as much as I'd like. I haven't been able to debate as much as I'd like either on some of the forums that I am active at. When God will have me do these things, I will follow in his instruction. At any rate, I can tell you that the next article that will be coming up will be on the Biblical feasts and what they mean to the body of believers. I will go in the direction that God will have me go in, but as of now, subject to change, it will go over and demonstrate the importance of the feasts and how they have been fulfilled by Yeshua, and will eventually be fulfilled in totality by Yeshua.

Shabbat Shalom,

hamashiachagape

No comments:

Post a Comment