Monday, May 24, 2010

New Article Tomorrow!!!!

Okay, I'll have a new article up tomorrow. I am going to look at some of the tragic statements of our church today about the Tanakh, and show the tragic underpinnings of what Replacement Theology has resulted in today's churches. Additionally I will also begin more articles on the Talmud, and we will look at differences between the schools of hillel and shammai.

After looking at this we will resume back where we were focusing our attention on and go into lessons on what the Biblical feasts mean and their roles and how to celebrate them. I have to say that I have had to burn a majorly huge golden calf the last couple of weeks. It has been in the form of what some of my most revered Christian Apologists have stated. They have come in the form of supersessionists. Having knowledge to combat against even some of the foremost leading Apologists in this area has cleared the way for me to have a more Biblically foundational vision of what the Bible truly is.

I must also publicly denounce, and I may try to cover this later, my former viewpoints on Preterism as I have determined them to be not Biblically founded. I no longer believe that Nero was the anti-christ. I do not side with Futurism either. The Left Behind series, though the writers hearts seemed to be in the right place, is also not Biblically founded. I believe there is another side that is overlooked by both of these positions that is correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment