Tuesday, July 6, 2010

In the next couple of days....

We're going to be looking at more early church fathers. I will be examining Ireneous, Origen and Marcion. Our goal will be to evaluate how they did with their information as it pertains to their Biblical teaching. I don't believe this is done well enough on most Messianic sites, because most Messianic sites look solely upon how the early church fathers were anti-semitic. While there is tremendous amount of merit to this, and this teaching goes against what the Bible teaches, I have always been one to want to look at topics more deeper and thoroughly. Dr. Michael Brown does a good job, but more detail to the projects I believe is warranted. Deeper evaluation I believe will help the cause, and that is my calling on this project. We're also going to have information up on the Virgin Mary as it relates to the Bible and additionally on Calvinism. I have a few Christian friends, and some other Messianic friends who will be assisting on these two projects, and they will get their due credit as it is well deserved, and I have great gratitude for their willingness to help me out.

We're also going to take a look on the flip side, something that most are not used to hearing. We're going to look at the anti-Christian sentiment of Orthodox Jews. We will examine Bar Kochba a little bit more, and how the prayers within the Synagogue that were directed against Yeshua were hurtful, mostly to Messianic Jews, but the effect could also be extended to Christians. I hope this information will interest you.

Once again, if you feel I have erred on any piece of information, you may e-mail me at hamashiachagape@yahoo.com. I am always open to hearing comments and discussing. And I am always open to correction where it is warranted, as I am here to do my best to "present myself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth." (2 Timothy 2:15 paraphrase).

No comments:

Post a Comment